Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Setting fav channels

3 REPLIES 3
g1gop
Wizz Kid

Is there anyway to have a favourites list?

There are certain channels we often watch and having to find them in the guide each time is a pain. I can't remember the channel numbers so I can go directly to them. On sky boxes you can have a fav list (Blue button?).

Those who do not learn from Dilbert are doomed to repeat it
Gondola
Community Star

Hi @g1gop 

No favourites listing for the TV Guide on YouView's TalkTalk TV Box but there are a couple of colour button options that may help.

The Blue button will refine the TV Guide by category. Select Guide on the TV Box remote and blue button and then scroll to select a category.  That may help to shorten your search time.

The Yellow button will refine the display of the TV Guide by hiding channels that you don't wish to watch. For example hide the TV shopping channels...or the unwanted channels of your choice.  That will shorten the TV Guide to present just the channels you wish to select your TV viewing from.

Gondola - Community contributor

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

g1gop
Wizz Kid

Thank you for your reply. By the time you have to start pressing multiple buttons, to me at least you are defeating the object of the exercise.

Considering the number of channels, a 'fav' button seems essential.

Those who do not learn from Dilbert are doomed to repeat it
Gondola
Community Star

Hi g1gop 

You're welcome to add your thoughts to the YouView Community where you'll see that the subject of Channel List Management has been around since 2012.

It is what it is with the Channel List Management functions of the blue and yellow buttons as I've described.

Here's the TV Channels Guide listing in alphanumeric order.

Gondola - Community contributor

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer