Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Signal

2 REPLIES 2
Clagsey
First Timer

Hi has anybody had signal trouble with there freeview channels once connected to the talk talk tv box?

I've had talk talk since 18th April and haven't been able to use the tv at all since then because none of the freeview channels work properly. When disconnected from the box the television works fine so do all the others in the house. Engineer said that the boxes can effect the aieral signal and advised I bought a booster which I've done (more money) and it hasn't made any difference. So basically my tv box is no use and I've paid £60 for the convenience of having it sat disconnected in my house and I'm paying for a television package that I can't use. 

Clagsey✌
fre55die
Community Star

Hi @Clagsey

Have you enabled the antenna out ? YV button > Settings > Picture and sound > Antenna out ON. If that doesn't help then try unplugging the aerial and under the TV channels heading retune the box (this will clear the memory), then plug in aerial and do it again. Have you also tried different aerial leads as they are often of very varied quality and do frequently have defects.

Could you please ensure that your community profile includes your PHONE NUMBER as OCE's will need this to tie up your screen name to your account. (click on your avatar to view the information, Settings, Personal information, then scroll to the bottom of page and click save)

If this has helped and solved your problem, please mark it as Best Answer so that OCE's or others do not spend time looking for alternatives.
Community Team

Hi

Did you follow the advice from fre55die ?

The youview box should not affect signals to other TV's in the house.

Thanks

Karl.