cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Sky Cinema TV Boost - ON DEMAND

14 REPLIES 14
Popular Poster

Hi, Recently added the Sky Cinema Boost to my account to allow me to watch Movies both on the live channels & on demand. However the On Demand side of things isn't accessible on my Talk Talk Youview Box. The Boost isn't showing in my subscriptions & I am am unable to download any new apps? I can view the 'live' channels, but unable to view any of the On Demand services which was the main reason for purchasing the TV Boost. Can anyone help out?

Nick Thompson
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi @NickThompson18 

I have passed this onto the team to pick up. Before we can look into your account please can you add your home phone number to your Community Profile so we can locate your details. Please do not post any personal info on here as it’s public.

Hi NickThompson18

Can you please add your home phone number to your Community Profile so I can locate your details.

If unsure of your number, simply dial 17070 from your land line phone and this will confirm the number for you.

Please reply when this has been updated.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

Popular Poster

Hi,

Phone number added to Community Profile as requested.

Nick Thompson
First Timer

Hi did you get this sorted the same things happening to me thank you 

Rnoon
Popular Poster

No, spoke to numerous people from TalkTalk on the phone before the number got closed down because of Covid19 and nobody could understand why it wasn't working. Not sure if it is a fault with my YouView box maybe . . . Hopefully someone can advise me on here and I'll pass on any information. 

Nick Thompson

Hi  All,

Our vendor / developers have been looking at this and may have identified a possible cause so are just doing some further testing.

They have asked if you can all confirm the following : 

can see the Sky Cinema channel logo under Subscriptions & Purchases?

If not when you are searching for a Sky Cinema title and you choose it instead of being taken to the product detail page with an option to Play does the Sky Sports & Cinema Boost comes up with “Go to Subscriptions & Purchases” instead of “Subscribe”?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Hi All,

Please retest and see if all is working now.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

Popular Poster

There is nothing showing when I go to my 'subscriptions & purchases'. This is despite the boost showing as active on 'My Account'.

When I go to add a TV Boost the Sky Cinema boost isn't available any longer which should imply it's available in 'Subscriptions & Purchases'. The Sky Sports & Cinema Boost is available and gives me the option to Subscribe.

I'm also unable to download any new apps? Only apps showing are BBC Sport & BBC News. I've updated software and nothing has changed.

Nick Thompson
Popular Poster

Apologies, Sky Cinema ON DEMAND is now showing in 'Subscriptions & Purchases'

Nick Thompson

Excellent, Glad the movies on demand is showing again.

Karl.

Working From Home Tips

Popular Poster

Hi Karl,

I've been charged for the cinema boost from 22nd March , however the full service didn't actually work until 02/04/20. 

As the live chat and telephone service is unavailable are you able to advise at all?

Thanks

Nick Thompson

Hi

As the live movie channels were showing, and on demand has been restored, so any content that was available on demand is still there to be accessed, no credit would be added.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

Popular Poster

I wasn't able to access the On Demand service for over 2 weeks (the sole purpose of me purchasing the boost). Seems a little unfair?

Nick Thompson

Hi

The content is still available and the live Movie channels were unaffected.

If you disagree you can follow our Complaint Process

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips