cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Sky Sport Golf boost recordings incorrect

3 REPLIES 3
First Timer

I recorded the highlights of Solheim Cup. Recordings  show Solheim Cup 3 recordings. Friday says Solheim Cup 1.01 mins 45 of which are KLM Dutch Open. Sunday has 1.02 mins of which 59 mins is Dutch Open with 2 minutes of Solheim from Saturday. Monday recording(?) has Solheim from Sunday but first match is on hole 10. Its a complete mess.

Community Team - TT Staff

Hi grimmersb

I'm really sorry to hear this.

Has this affected any other recordings? 

Thanks

Debbie

First Timer

I recorded the series for the cricket test match which started last Thursday for 5 days. England won on the Sunday so there was no play on the Monday. However, I got a recording which was of Sky Sport News  (402) not Sky Sports Cricket (406). There are other postings similar to this where the recorded channel was different and not part of the boost package so the recording was blank. The consensus seems to be that Sky can switch channels at will as happened when BT  had a package with Sky 1 and 2. The test cricket on Sky 1 but on the third day theyswitched it to Sky 3 which is was not in the package! Now the call the channels Sky Sports Cricket (or Ashes’, Sky Sport Football (but not Premier which is separate), Sky Sports Tennis, etc. so I expect it to be the same but the underlying channel could be different and if that is what the recordind is using then you could get the wrong one.

Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

Sky can change the channel assigned to show the program and if this does happen this will affect recording content for other suppliers besides ourselves.  Unless we are notified to change the channel line up on the epg etc, there is little that we or other providers can do, but Sky should be giving advance notification if they do plan to make service affecting changes.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE