cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Want to know how to get the most out of our community?

Hey, I'm Michelle and I wanted to tell you about our community and how it's packed full of useful information, answers and has a horde of active members waiting to help or just to say hey! We know forums can be a little daunting at times, so here are some of my useful tips to help you get the most out of the community:

Get Searching

Search is the quickest way to locate the information you're after, use the big red box above. If you don't find what you're after you can always post your own question.

Search now

Get stuck in

Prefer to jump straight into the community? Checkout the yellow "browse" tab over on the left hand side, here you'll find the entire community at your fingertips.

Try now

Join the party!

Had a peek around the community already? If so you'll no doubt want to join us, just hit register below and follow the instructions. Don't worry I'll still be here to help once you've registered.

Register now

Sky Sports Boost unavailable TTG-212

178 REPLIES
bryhogg
Popular Poster

Hi everyone.

I set up my new Youview TV box last Friday but I am unable to get the Sky sports boost working.

When I choose a sport channel from My Boosts it keeps giving an TTG-212 or 211 error saying channel unavailable - try again later.  The on demand players seam to work fine though.

I have reset my HG633 router and TV box back to factory settings but the same thing happens.

I am on fast broadband and the speed is around 5mbps.

Please can anybody help before the footy starts next weekend !

Bryan.

bryhogg
Popular Poster

From posts on here it looks as though some people who can't get their Sky Sports boost working are being ignored. I have waited over 3 days for a reply so could an OCE please tell me what the TTG-212 error means on my DN360T TV box  (identifier: 3ba4) and can it be fixed before the weekend ?

Here's hoping ! Bryan.

ferguson
Community Star

Nobody is being ignored, but there are longer delays in response times from the OCE in some areas of the forum because of the holiday season.

As ever, if the matter is urgent you should contact customer services directly.

bryhogg
Popular Poster

OK ferguson, glad that is not the case. I will wait and see.

Customer services was not the best when I contacted last so I was trying to avoid.

Thanks, Bryan.

jimbo7
Team Player

Hi BRY We seem to have same problem and I,m sure were not alone, check graham canning in latest or my post ( SKY SPORT BOOST NOT WORKING).I dont think its the talktalk community thats not listening but after hour after hour on the phone to talktalk 03451720088  some body is,nt     Jim

HollyBy
TalkTalk Products Team
Hi all,

Thanks for flagging this issue. We believe we've found a fix for it, but in the meantime could you try going to the main TV Guide on your STB and selecting one of the Sky Sports channels from there (they start from 402) and see if that works instead?

Thanks, Holly
jimbo7
Team Player

Hi HOLLY Hope I,m not gate crashing but when I access channels through guide  screen comes up with channel info then goes blank. jimbo7

HollyBy
TalkTalk Products Team
Hi Jimbo,

That sounds odd - do you see any error messages at all? If you PM me your home phone number, I'll get someone to have a look into it for you.

Thanks, Holly
bryhogg
Popular Poster

Hi Holly, thanks for the response but it is still the same as jimbo has said.

What next ?

Bryan

mickyblueys
Team Player

I'm having identical problem holly!

jimbo7
Team Player

Holly my my phone number is in MY SETTINGS , PERSONAL INFO

HollyBy
TalkTalk Products Team
Hi guys,

If you PM me your home phone numbers as well I'll pass them over to the tech team and see if they can identify the issue. Hopefully they'll be able to look at it ahead of the weekend, but please bear with us!

Thanks, Holly
HollyBy
TalkTalk Products Team
Hi Jimbo,

Apologies, but as I'm not a OCE I don't have access to your account info. I know the OCEs are all quite busy today, so if you PM me I can look into this a bit quicker.

Thanks, Holly
bryhogg
Popular Poster

Holly how do I PM my number to you, Bryan

jimbo7
Team Player

SORRY GLAD YOUR TRYING TO HELP BUT THOUGHT WE ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO PUT PERSONAL INFO POST

HollyBy
TalkTalk Products Team
If you click on my avatar, you should then see a "send message" button. This will send me a private message, so your personal info won't be posted on the community, it will only be visible to me.

Thanks, Holly
bryhogg
Popular Poster

OK found it, thanks

jimbo7
Team Player

Holly trying to send info but pressing your avatar send message just comming up private messaging with nowhere to put info will keep trying

Thomo27
Participant

I added the sky sports boost yesterday, got home and the exactly the same error. I.e. select the channel, no error but no picture. Go to my boosts, ttg-212 please try later error. Be great if I could get a solution, got this so my son can watch the footy.

HollyBy
TalkTalk Products Team
Hi Jimbo,

I've just tried to PM you but it seems your account is not set up to send or receive private messages. I'll try to get one of the OCEs to send me your phone number so that we can get this sorted for you.

Thanks, Holly