cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Want to know how to get the most out of our community?

Hey, I'm Michelle and I wanted to tell you about our community and how it's packed full of useful information, answers and has a horde of active members waiting to help or just to say hey! We know forums can be a little daunting at times, so here are some of my useful tips to help you get the most out of the community:

Get Searching

Search is the quickest way to locate the information you're after, use the big red box above. If you don't find what you're after you can always post your own question.

Search now

Get stuck in

Prefer to jump straight into the community? Checkout the yellow "browse" tab over on the left hand side, here you'll find the entire community at your fingertips.

Try now

Join the party!

Had a peek around the community already? If so you'll no doubt want to join us, just hit register below and follow the instructions. Don't worry I'll still be here to help once you've registered.

Register now

Sky Sports Boost unavailable TTG-212

Holly B
TalkTalk Products Team
Hi Thomo,

Could you PM me your home phone number so that I can get the team to look into this for you?

Thanks, Holly
jimbo7
Team Player

HOLLY DID YOU GET MY PHONE NUMBER jimbo7

jimbo7
Team Player

Thanks HOLLY REALLY APPRECIATE THE EFFORT NICE TO KNOW SOMEBODYS TRYING TO KEEP TALKTALK CUSTOMERS

Thomo27
Repeat Guest
Have they managed to fix it?
mickyblueys
Team Player

Noooo...there is something they are clearly not telling people, as all OCE's have failed to even comment at all, on any posts from multiple users with same fault!

CharlesB
TalkTalk Team

Sorry this isn't working...someone will be in touch so make sure your mobile is in the profile

Thomo27
Repeat Guest
Everything appears to work fine, ie catch up services and also watching trailers for rental movies, but paid sports doesn't work. I do need to give it another 24 hours then the 48 hour period in the order confirmation email is up.
Thomo27
Repeat Guest
Both home and mobile are entered in my profile.
CharlesB
TalkTalk Team

Ok thx...I have sent the team a note.(I am the COO of the busines)..someone will be in contact....the email I assume was after you activated the boost in my account?....if so we have said 24 hrs in Comms because in the past it sometimes took this long for certain customer setup but reality now is it takes seconds...i fear some data mismatch which we do see in very rare cases ...in any case the 3rd level support team will be on it....apologies

Thomo27
Repeat Guest
Okay thanks for the reply.
StephenF
Community Manager

Hey @jimbo7 @mickyblueys @bryhogg @Thomo27,

Sorry to hear you've been having some issues watching Sky Sports, rest assured we're looking into this, however, i've just had a workaround shared with me and I wanted to make you aware so that you're still able to take advantage of the boost channels. 

If you navigate to the channels from the TV guide rather than through the player the channel should play perfectly fine, the channel numbers are as follows:

Sky Sports Action - 417

Sky Sports Arena - 418

Sky Sports Cricket - 405

Sky Sports F1 - 407

Sky Sports Football - 404

Sky Sports Golf - 406

Sky Sports Main Event - 402

Sky Sports News - 401

Sky Sports Premier League - 403

Could you try this and let me know if you're able to access the channel without any issues. 

Thanks

jimbo7
Team Player

Hi Srephen as stated earlier in blog if we try to access any sports channels 401 up through guide or direct screen just goes blank could be there,s a data mismatch between view box configeration and account settings jim

StephenF
Community Manager
Hey @jimbo7,

Thanks for the quick reply, someone is looking into that possibility, Holly or I will update you as soon as we know more.

Thanks
Thomo27
Repeat Guest
Accessing the channels through the guide doesnt show the error, but simply a blank screen. The error appears when accessing the boost through the my boosts page.
bryhogg
Popular Poster

Hi, Just tried this morning and the same is happening as Thomo and Jimbo are saying. Bryan

robertsmith9

Contact with Sky customer service department. I am sure they can easily resolved your problem with Sky sports.

mickyblueys
Team Player

Sky customer services have nothing to do with this issue, we subscribe through talk talk, not sky, and it's a streaming service.

CharlesB
TalkTalk Team
Hi there. If you have sky sports thru TalkTalk then sky can't help ...we take a feed from them into our network and distribute with all the rights mgmt , packages etc so please stay here and we will sort
Thomo27
Repeat Guest
I hope so Charles, looks like we missed an epic opening game between arsenal and Leicester
Ajaysl
Repeat Guest

Hi - is there any update on this issue as it is not resolved for me

Thanks