cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Sky Sports Box Office

12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted

Trying to pay to watch the Newcastle game tonight but neither channel 493 or 495 are showing on the guide. Is the game available to subscribe to? The next game showing on the website is Monday. 

Thanks.

Highlighted
Community Star

Are you currently subscribing to the Sky Sports Boost? I don't know what the arrangements are and sadly the TV support expert on here is not usually around at the weekend. Any clues on the Sky Sports website?

Highlighted
Visitor
I’d like to know too. I have the ss boost ? No box office channels in my guide
Highlighted
Community Star

Have a look at this and note the small print at the bottom of the page before you do anything else:

https://sports.skyboxoffice.com/events

Highlighted
Visitor

So I think we have to buy it then find out how to watch ? Is it via the now tv app ?? 
no box office channel showing on there ? 

Highlighted
Community Star

Did you read the small print? It seems clear as to which devices it can be watched on, TalkTalk TV and/or the NOW TV app on other than NOW TV devices is not amongst them. Also check the FAQs.

Highlighted
Visitor

I did read it. But what does this mean then ? 

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Football-on-Sky-sports-box-office/ta-p/2640319

Says we can ? 

Highlighted
Community Star

Interesting. So that covers the West Brom game on Monday. What do you see if you select channel 495 just now?

Highlighted
Visitor
It’s not on my guide ? If u type it in says no channel.
Highlighted
Community Star

OK, I think between us we have all got all the information we can. 

Maybe TalkTalk have picked up on this new greedy extra service from the Premier League, BT and Sky too late for this weekend, but the Sky option looks like it will work from Monday on TalkTalk boxes.

I can only suggest you use one of the other options in the meantime.

We can but wait for further advice from the team. 

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

Apologies, it was short notice from the broadcaster to make the weekend games available however today's game should be available to all :

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Football-on-Sky-sports-box-office/ta-p/2640319

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

Highlighted
Visitor

What about the games this weekend ? 

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

This coming weekend should be ok.  Details should be published soon.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE