Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Sky Sports Cancellation

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Conversation Starter

I am currently two months into an £18 per month Sky Sports offer that is for 18 months. This is a great deal, but in the current situation, there is no live sport, just repeats. I am considering cancelling the boost, which I know I can do easily via my account.

However, if I did cancel, would I then forfeit the £18 per month offer when re-activating and be charged the full boost amount?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Tim

Highlighted
Conversation Starter

I have just found another thread about this very issue and it seems that if I cancel, there is no guarantee that I would get the same offer when re-subscribing.

In view of this, I will continue for a couple of months and see how things go as I do have 16 months left at £18.

Sorry for the duplicate post!

Tim

Highlighted
Community Team

Hi Tim

One click emails are now being sent to Sky Sports subscribers giving the option to pause the current Sky Sports Boost.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Highlighted
Conversation Starter

Hi Karl,

Thank you for the information. To date, I have not received the email.

Assuming the email arrives and I opt to suspend the Sky Sports Boost, will I still be on my current £18 per month offer when live sport resumes?

Thanks.

All the best!

Tim

Highlighted
Community Team

Hi Tim

The emails are still being sent out in batches so will arrive over the next few days.

These then go to a team to add a credit to the account for the Sky Sports, so the actual channels will not stop working.

Thanks  

Karl.