Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Sky Sports Crickets Highlights on 405

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
First Timer

For the past two test matches in S Africa, I've set the hour-long highlights programme to record from, say, 8pm to 9pm. When I watch the recording, the highlights start half way through the recording. To catch the second half of the highlights, I have to record the next programme on the guide (usually Cricket Debate). That recording will start with the second part of the highlights and then the Debate programme will start after 30 minutes. All the broadcasts seem to be running half an hour later than the guide although the guide is in synch with the programmes as listed in the TV magazine we buy. I think this phenomenon applies to all the Sky Sports channels on the YouView box although I haven't tested that thoroughly enough to be sure. Anyone else having this problem?

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

Not seen any other reports.  The recording schedule for each program is triggered by a signal from the broadcaster so not linked to any times that appear in the guide etc.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

STAY HOME      -      PROTECT THE NHS      -      SAVE LIVES