cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Sky Sports

14 REPLIES 14
Popular Poster

I haven't received an e mail regarding pausing my sky sports boost?

David

Community Team - TT Staff

Hi @McIsaac,

I'm sorry to hear you didn't receive the Sky Sports boost pause email from us. 

I have passed this onto the team to pick up.

Regards, Mike

Popular Poster

Thanks Mike

Popular Poster
I still haven't received an e mail!!!
David
Popular Poster
I still haven't received an e mail!!!!
Getting annoyed now.
Would it not have been easier to pause all Sky Sports boosts!!!
David
Whizz Kid

Hi,

I have never received the email either and like you, am getting rather annoyed.

Initially, Karl was helpful and promised to action the pause himself. Dispite many requests through my own thread, nothing has happened.

It only serves to force people away from TalkTalk and I have been with them for 10 years.

Good luck!

Tim

Popular Poster
Thanks Tim
Good luck to you too
We'll need it I think
Popular Poster

Still no e mail!!!!!!

Still no further forward!!!!!

Even more annoyed than I was before!!!!!

To make matters worse it would appear from other posts that when clicking on the link within the e mail, if you were lucky enough to have got one, it says the offer expired on 31 March.

What is going on?

As I said previously, would it not have been better for TalkTalk to pause all Sky sports boosts and have a message appear on screen to advise, TalkTalk missed a trick there as I think they'll lose a lot of business due to this.

I appreciate these are exceptional times, but come on.

Looks like I have no option but to cancel my Sky Sports boost, the contract for which doesn't expire until August 2021, losing my agreed discount and take my chances when live sport returns, if indeed I choose to remain with TalkTalk, which is looking less likely by the day.

This is yet another example of TalkTalk providing the best priced service, but the poorest customer service when things go wrong or you need to contact them, again I appreciate these are exceptional times.

Goodbye Sky Sports and maybe goodbye TalkTalk.

Rant over, happy Easter and stay safe everyone.

Popular Poster
I'm having the opposite problem. I received the email but choose NOT to pause sky sports. Now I can't receive any sky sports channels, just a blank screen ???
Community Star

@cjp40 This is another issue clearly, best to start your own topic.

Popular Poster
Sky sports now back. IDK whats going on ???
Community Star

A glitch? These things happen!

Popular Poster

Still nothing!!!!!

Very poor customer service TalkTalk, but not unexpected!!!!!

No option but to cancel my Sky Sports boost and lose my discount rather than pay £10.50 a month for nothing.

No doubt when live sport returns such a discount won't be available, especially to August 2021 as it was meant to be, and I wouldn't consider paying full price.

Your loss TalkTalk, I'll have to find alternative ways to view sport in future and I'll be strongly considering leaving altogether.

Beyond angry!!!!!

Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

You can remove the Sports boost via My Account directly.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

Popular Poster

That's it, no offer to pause!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely pathetic, a new low in customer service from TalkTalk.

The only thing that keeps me with you is the cost of your services.