Did you mean: 
Need help?

Sky on demand Episodes missing AGAIN

7 REPLIES
Mike380
Popular Poster

The following programmes are missing from Sky On Demand:--

All episodes of BLISS (sky one)

Episode 3 onwards of BLACKLIST (sky one)

All episodes of MADAM SECRETARY (sky living)

This problem seems to occur on a regular basis, can something be done to stop it happening?

Community Team

Hi Mike

Sorry for the delayed reply.

Are you still having issues with missing content. Is this still the same content as listed above ?

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

OCE's Hours of Operation - Mon to Fri 8am to 4pm. Urgent issues outside these times, please use Live Chat

Mike380
Popular Poster

Hi,

All the missing episodes  I listed are now available

Thanks for resolving the problem

Community Team

Hi Mike,

Thanks for confirming.

Regards,

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

OCE's Hours of Operation - Mon to Fri 8am to 4pm. Urgent issues outside these times, please use Live Chat

Mike380
Popular Poster

The problem with missing episodes is BACK!

BLACKLIST episode 10 was shown on Sky One last week (6th March) but only episode 2 is available to watch.

Community Team

Hi Mike

Can you reboot the box via the button at the back now and retest and see if other episodes are showing or just episode 2.

Thanks

Karl. 

Mike380
Popular Poster

Hi Karl,

Just rebooted my box and ALL the missing episodes are now there. Thanks.

If the problem with missing episodes happens again, is the solution to just reboot my box or do you have to do something to correct the fault?

As I access Talktalk tv via the internet I would have thought I would always get the latest version without rebooting!

Thanks again

Mike

Community Team

Hi Mike,

You should always get the latest listings, but if there has been any communication issues or errors, a drop in the broadband connection etc, this could cause a hiccup.  Always good to reboot first and check if content is restored.

Thanks

Karl.