Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Sky one/Two no longer working also no access to them via More TV

5 REPLIES
stmterrace
Conversation Starter

Dont normally watch SKY One/Two but wanted to catch up on acouple of recent programs like I used to be able to do.

Went into More TV again like I used to do and can no longer find a way to watch on catch up, tried accesing via the normal channel guide and am know told that there is a problem with the broadband and error IPC6017 all very odd as my Sky sports works ok as do the other on demand players work.

Have no a software reset whilst keeping my recordings but still no luck.

Community Team

Hi

The Base channels such as Sky One / Sky 2 etc are part of the TV Select Boost.  I'm showing you only have Sky Sports boost added to your account.

You can log in to My Account and view your current TV boosts.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

OCE's Hours of Operation - Mon to Fri 8am to 4pm. Urgent issues outside these times, please use Live Chat

stmterrace
Conversation Starter

Hi Karl thanks for quick response as always.

I recently signed up for a new contract and these should of been part of the package as asked for the same tv package on my account as I had before so don't know why these have not been included?

Community Team

Hi

The legacy TV starter boost is no longer included with new packages, so the 6 inclusive channels are no longer automatically provided but are part of the TV Select boost which now needs to be added separately.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

OCE's Hours of Operation - Mon to Fri 8am to 4pm. Urgent issues outside these times, please use Live Chat

stmterrace
Conversation Starter

Well that's a bit naughty then as I was not informed of this when I renewed my contract. If I had known about that then I would of negotiated that at the time before signing up again. Seems like Talktalk is becoming like Ryanair and starting to charge for every little extra which we used to get free with the package!

Community Team

Hi

The inclusive channels / legacy boost where removed some time last year, and are now part of the select boost.  All new contracts and customers can opt for the select boost to receive the channels.

Thanks

Karl.