cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Want to know how to get the most out of our community?

Hey, I'm Michelle and I wanted to tell you about our community and how it's packed full of useful information, answers and has a horde of active members waiting to help or just to say hey! We know forums can be a little daunting at times, so here are some of my useful tips to help you get the most out of the community:

Get Searching

Search is the quickest way to locate the information you're after, use the big red box above. If you don't find what you're after you can always post your own question.

Search now

Get stuck in

Prefer to jump straight into the community? Checkout the yellow "browse" tab over on the left hand side, here you'll find the entire community at your fingertips.

Try now

Join the party!

Had a peek around the community already? If so you'll no doubt want to join us, just hit register below and follow the instructions. Don't worry I'll still be here to help once you've registered.

Register now

Sky sports boost not working

3 REPLIES
mrmadcat
Sightseer

I subscribed to Talk Talk tv with skyt sports boost. The box arrived nice and easy set up, Sky sports working fine till last Sunday but not had any sports channels since. I am realy peeved as wanted to watch footy and this weekends F1. Spent nearly 2 hours reseting ect with tec but stiull no sports channels can anyone help ?.

Never argue with idiots they will only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
mrmadcat
Sightseer

My Sky sports boost was working fine but it went off last Sunday and now just blank screen. Spent 2 hours trying to sort with tec to no avail.

Never argue with idiots they will only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Gondola
Community Star

Hi @mrmadcat

In addition to a soft reset (front power / standby button press for 8 seconds) Have you tried the usual related troubleshooting:

• Reboot the router
  • Check the broadband speed
  • Connect the TV Box to the router with Ethernet cable

I've drawn this topic to the attention of the TalkTalk Community support team of OCE's and they'll respond to you right here to help you.

Gondola - I'm a PlusTV customer * Security Hub - Stay Safe Online
Community Team

Hi mrmadcat

All settings look ok from here.  Another router is on the way to rule out an issue with htis, as the current router is a couple of years old.

This should arrive soon.

Thanks

Karl.