Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Sky sports racing

8 REPLIES 8
liszt333
First Timer

Sky sports racing has now started broadcasting. When will it be available on talktalk tv please

mike

hosay299
Insightful One

@liszt333 have u looked online or in the my boots area on the site or looked on the talktalk tv site.

To save yourself time, please make sure that your community profile includes your first & last names, broadband phone number & if possible an alternative contact number. This can be done by clicking on your Avatar picture then click on "My Settings" followed by:- Personal Profile > Personal Information

Otherwise, TalkTalk will not be able to tie up your forum username to your broadband account. Only you & TalkTalk have visibility of your details.

Hope that help Joe R If so then give me a Kudos ( Click the Thumb up Button)
Community Team

Hi

Sky Sports racing is currently not available via the youview platform.

This may change in the future, but as yet no plans have been announced to offer this channel.

Thanks

Karl. 

liszt333
First Timer

Hi thanks for reply. What disappointed me somewhat was that at the same time sky sports racing was introduced Skysports USA was also added and this appeared straight away on Talktalk tv why? best regards

mike

John_G
Wizz Kid

I think Sky Sports USA is just a re-branding of Sky Sports Action which is why there was no delay in it appearing.

When new channels are added such as Mix and Racing are launched by Sky quite if and when TalkTalk customers get them depends on Sky agreeing to supply them and TalkTalk agreeing to carry them.  All of which may involve discussions about money plus some techinical configuration if the money side of things is sorted out.

Gondola
Community Star

Hi @liszt333

John_G is spot-on. Sky Sports USA, normally Sky Sports Action, joins Sky Sports' line-up of 10 dedicated sports channels as a pop-up channel, on air from January 3 to February 5.  The channel branding will then return to Sky Sports Action. 

Gondola - Community support team

To appreciate my help  . . .  If I offered a solution Best Answer

traceytolmie
First Timer

Still no news about Sky Sports Racing ?

This is a deal breaker upon renewal for me and others I presume 

Seems to be no further information since original posts in December?

Community Team

Hi

No plans have been announce to show Sky Sports Racing.

Thanks

Karl. 

traceytolmie
First Timer

So is there still no plans to show Sky Sports Racing ?

Surely this can be brought to the attention of the powers that be to at least provide an informative answer as to the likelihood of it broadcasting or not ?