Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Sky sports red button update needed

7 REPLIES 7
Sam1avfc
First Timer

We need this update as we are paying full amount for this package and not even getting the best outcome so please update the software so we can access all live fixtures that we are missing out on.

OCE_Karl
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

we’re always looking for ways to improve our TV offering and will take the feedback on board, but currently this is something we’re not able to provide.

Thanks

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

Old_Wolf
Team Player

I was hoping (not very hopefully) that that was an option. I'll have to keep my fingers crossed a bit longer.

OCE_Karl

Hi

You'll find the sports red button option is also not available on the likes of BT or Plusnet, so not available via a lot of other ISP's.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

BrynCartwright
First Timer

Sorry, that is not the sort of reply we are interested in hearing. We want to know when Talk Talk will be offering it, or we will simple consider swapping to Sky or Virgin who can offer this functionality.

ferguson
Community Star

Interested or not that is the answer I’m afraid. If this functionality is very important to you then your options are Sky or Virgin Media with all the added costs which that entails.

OCE_Karl

Hi BrynCartwright

This is not something we currently offer and there are no immediate plans to do so.

Thanks

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

HUGHVAUGHAN
First Timer

TALK TALK need to instate red button or I might well respond to Sky overtures and return to them - I am not getting the option I am paying for.