Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

SkySports Boost to Now Tv?

5 REPLIES 5
Sightseer

Hi there,

Apologies if these questions have been asked before. I usually go on chat to talk about these things but in the current climate I can never get hold of an operator.

I'm currently on a reasonable offer for SkySports with the boost (although working away from home and unable to view anyway) until the beginning of February. I've noticed the promotional offer for NOW TV when signing in to my TalkTalk account for £20 a month for 12 months for the SkySports.

Does anybody have any idea how long this NOW TV offer is going to be available for?

Does the current SkySports I have as a boost just void after February?

Could I utilise these offers to get the promotional price on movies as well as sports too or are you limited to the one code per account?

Thanks in advance.

Nath

Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

The Now TV offer should be available for some time.

All TV Boosts will be removed fully at some point in the new year.

A few customers have taken both sports and movie offers for Now TV.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

Sightseer

Thanks for that Karl.

Might just hang on until Black Friday then as I know they do some fantastic deals then directly. I'm not sure they discounted the sports at all last year for it though.

Cheers

Nathan

No Problem 🙂

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Sightseer
Hi Karl, I had second thoughts and just went ahead with utilising the SkySports Now Tv offering as couldnt see the Black Friday offers beating that.
I've been trying to delete the Skysports boost since shortly after this post but can't find the page in my account anywhere. It just comes up with broken links etc and there's no chat to delete it either. As I haven't been home for about 5 months it's not possible to delete it from the box if that was a method of doing it. Any chance you can delete it and potentially backdate it?

Hi

We can remove the boost from your account but only after a security check.

I'll drop you a pm with the info required.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips