Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Slow Box and loss of internet

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Visitor

I Have had my box 4 years and prior to covid it lost all internet connection. My internet is working on all other devices and my speed although slow as im at end of line are fine. The box looses itself on a daily basis now. Its slow to connect, fails to record, wont respond to remote when fast forwarding. sometimes recordings are just black screens. My router doesnt even show a green light on tv any more I have swopped cables,  reset box on more than once daily basis etc any ideas It is connected via power adapter as router is upstairs and there is no way of moving router down to connect via cables. 

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

I am showing some errors at the router, a replacement is on the way to you.

Is the TV box directly to the router or are you using powerline adapters ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

STAY HOME      -      PROTECT THE NHS      -      SAVE LIVES

Highlighted
Visitor

power line router is upstairs box downstairs and i cant move it 

Highlighted

Hi

Are the lights all green on the adapters ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
Visitor

No lights on either adaptor and they are switched to on position 

Highlighted

Hi

I'll replace the adapters also.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips