Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Sports channels

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Sightseer

Hi

i can’t watch sky sports main event or football on one of my now tv sticks but it’s fine on my other .... I swap them over and it’s still the same problem

any help please?

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi,

I doubt this is anything to do with your TalkTalk connection, if the same stick is causing issues when you swap them over. If one is connecting fine, then there would not seem to be anything wrong with your TalkTalk connection.

If you mean it's the same connection on your TV that a stick is not working on, then it's probably the TV at fault and not your TalkTalk connection.

Either way I suggest you reach out to the Now TV community who also have a very good forum to see if they have a solution.

have you tried resetting the Now TV stick, and then going through the set up procedure again? This may help.

hope you find a solution.

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps others and saves OCE's time to look at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve.
Highlighted
Sightseer

I have reset the stick and still the same problem ....it’s sky sports main event and sky sports football ...... every other sports channel works fine??? 

can’t be the tv must be my account ???

Highlighted
Community Star

Can I ask why you think it's your TalkTalk account causing issues?

On the Now TV site and YouView forum there seems to be many people complaining that apps on various devices are causing display issues.

The fact one of your sticks is working tends to suggest your connection via TalkTalk is ok, and the other stick is at fault.

If you can pinpoint a TalkTalk issue staff here will look into further. 

@fre55die as a Now user, any thoughts?

Thank you.

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps others and saves OCE's time to look at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve.
Highlighted
Community Star

Hi @MarkArk 

As @fr8ys  says, Whilst I personally hate the NOW sticks as I found them unreliable. It sounds like a faulty NOW TV Stick problem as one works perfectly and the other doesn't for all channels.

How old are they ? Do you get any warnings from stick and are they individually registered on your NOW TV account as you are limited to 6 devices, have you exceeded 6 devices on the account.?

If this has helped and solved your problem, please mark it as Best Answer so that OCE's or others do not spend time looking for alternatives.