cancel
Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Stopping from talk talk t v plus box to b t human youview box will it work with your talk talk boost

3 REPLIES
youview2
First Timer

Can you switch talk talk box for bt humax box and still get your t v boost channels from talk talk 

Gondola
Community Star

Hi @youview2

You'll need to verify your Community membership to see your posts. Here's a note: 

Moderator Note: To see your posts, please verify your Community Membership by clicking on the verification link in the community-notification email. If you've registered with an email address you cannot access then change the Community profile settings email to an alternate and please verify that.

Yes, swap to a Humax YouView TV Box and you'll be able to get the TalkTalk TV Boost channels.  A couple of tips.  There's no 4K content provided by TalkTalk and you'll only be able to view TV Boost live streamed channels on one TV box at any point in time. You will have the option to switch Boost viewing from one box to another or to subscribe to a Multiroom option for £4 a month.

Gondola - Community support team *

To appreciate my support  . . .  If I helped with a solution Best Answer

youview2
First Timer

Thanks for that I was worried that if I bought the b t box I wouldnt be able to get my sky sports and entertainment boost channels but you say it’s O K they will stream through the b t box ? 

Gondola
Community Star

Yes.

Gondola - Community support team *

To appreciate my support  . . .  If I helped with a solution Best Answer