Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Strange renewal call

3 REPLIES 3
essexbloke
Chat Champion

Hi,

I have just come off a call to renew our Broadband, all seemed well and i was happy with what was verbally offered, several times i said that i didn`t want TV, i just wanted a simple cheap service, no frills....as soon as i put the phone down i had an email come through congratulating me on taking out TV and a box was being sent.

Can you please check if this is true, i am more than annoyed if it`s true.

You are more than welcome to play the conversation back and see what was said.

Please let me know what is going on.....i was promised fibre 35 for 18 months at £21, less £5 for the first 3 months which i was happy to approve.

Thank You.

OCE_Karl
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

The automated communications can sometimes be missleading.

I've checked and can see the agreed details noted on your account, so it looks to have been placed as agreed.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

essexbloke
Chat Champion

Thanks Karl, that`s good of you to check for me, nowadays it`s hard to trust anyone to do as you ask.

Thanks Again,

Nigel

OCE_Karl
Community Team - TT Staff

No Problem 🙂

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE