cancel
Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Subscription channels not working IPC 6023

Community Team

Ok, I'm sorry about that. Can I assume you've done all the tests you did for this last time with the resets etc? If yes I can get the fault ticket raised straight away. 

Eggy8
Popular Poster

I have run both the factory reset and the maintenance reset, without any improvement.

Community Team

I've raised a new fault ticket for you. You should get updates by text message. Please let us know how you get on.

Eggy8
Popular Poster
Thank you 😊
Will do.
Community Team

You're very welcome. 

geoahope
Chatterbox

Hi Eggy8

Annoyingly, I am going through the exact same issue that you had earlier in the year.  How did you finally get this sorted?  I took out my subscription on Thursday, and still have the blank screen. TT have been pretty bad, tbh, but putting that down to weekend hours at the moment.

Thanks

George

Eggy8
Popular Poster

Hi George,

I got so fed up with the poor quality of the image and the service being so intermittent that I cancelled BT sport. Probably not what you wanted to hear!

Raise a new post on here, it was so much more productive than ringing TT, once one of the OCE’s had picked it up. I went round and round in circles on the phone and never got a solution to my problem.

Best of luck to you!

geoahope
Chatterbox

Hi there

Thanks very much for the reply, and for the advice.

Thank again and best wishes

Geo