Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Subscription channels not working ipc6023 error code

38 REPLIES 38
Highlighted
Participant

Hi I have had this issue for over a month now where my youview box will not allow us to watch or record the TV boost chanels. I have checked everything with the connection which is fine, have restarted and rebooted the box so many times yet still get the same error code. Please help as I have run out of options and am not effectively paying for a service that we can't use 

Josal
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

Is the TV box direct to the router with a cable or via powerline adapters ?

Do on demand players work such as BBC Iplayer etc ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

Highlighted
Participant

Hi thank you for your reply. The box is linked directly to the router and it says my broadband connection is fine, all players and everthing work like normal for some reason only the TV boosts aren't working 

Josal
Highlighted

Hi

No issues showing remotely, all looks ok.

I'm going to swap out the router for another model so this can be ruled out.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
Participant

Ok thank you 

Josal
Highlighted

No Problem 🙂

If a router is failing to pass along the IGMP data packets required for the live channels then they will fail.  This can be the most obvious cause so will need to be ruled out first.

Karl 

Working From Home Tips

Highlighted
Participant

Thank you very much. How do I go about getting a new one? 

Josal

Hi

The router has already been ordered and is on the way.

Regards,

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

Highlighted
Participant

That's great hopefully this solves the issue. Thank you for your help, stay safe

Josal
Highlighted

No Problem 🙂

Karl 

Working From Home Tips

Highlighted
Participant

Hi Karl, first of all thank you for sending out the router so fast I received it today but unfortunately it hasn't resolved the issue. I am still getting the same IPC error code when we try to watch TV boost chanels I tried to reset the youview box but still nothing. All apps and internet connection still works 

Thanks

Josal
Highlighted

Hi

OK, next option is to swap over the TV box and if still failing we can then book out a multicast engineer to the exchange.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

Highlighted
Participant

Ok thank you for your help

Josal
Highlighted

No Problem 🙂

Let me know as soon as the box arrives and is tested.

Karl 

Working From Home Tips

Highlighted
Participant

Hi I have no subscription channels I have done everything possible to try get them back on with no joy 

What should I do next ?

Sharon
Highlighted

Hi Sharon_50

If you start your own thread (new message), wed love to help.

Weve found that posting in someone elses conversation makes it harder to follow when looking for an answer.

Its easier and quicker if we can chat with you in a single thread, if you start your own thread, that will keep our community organised and help others with a similar problem.

Check your home phone number or account number are also added to your Community Profile as that will really help us to find your details quicker.

Thanks

Karl

Working From Home Tips

Highlighted
Participant

Hi I set up the new box yesterday and unfortunately still having the same issue as it says the same error code and we still cannot watch TV boost channels 

Josal
Highlighted

Hi

I've booked out a multicast engineer to verify settings at the exchange.

Check back in with me in 24hrs and we can find our what they say.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

Highlighted
Participant

Ok thank you very much 

Josal
Highlighted
Participant
Hi I just dont understand what's going on I spoke to technical support test were run I was told I needed a new youview box delivery was supposed to be on 21/4/20 no delivery turned up I wasnt given any tracking number
Am I getting a new box or not? Could you please look into this situation for me because I'm not happy
Thanks
Sharon