cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Subscription channels not working ipc6023 error code

Highlighted
Participant

I think you might need to post this on your own thread so they know which account to look at as this thread is linked to my customer account. Hope that helps

Josal
Highlighted
Participant
Aw I'm so sorry this is all new to me
Sharon
Highlighted
Participant

No worries just didn't want you to think they were ignoring you as I think they can loose track if you don't create your own thread. Hope you get it sorted 

Josal
Highlighted
First Timer

Have the same issue after putting in a new modem/router, left my own thread here and no one has helped so gave up and just went on live chat and have a engineer coming on the 1st May.

Highlighted
Participant
Thanks
I'm so annoyed can not get on live chat no satisfaction on here I just give up
Sharon
Highlighted
Participant

I think live chat is limited under these circumstances I wasn't able to access it either. If you start a thread on here as long as your details e.g customer number is on your account someone should reply to you within 24 hours

Josal
Participant
Hi have u had any update from your engineer?
Thanks
Sharon
Highlighted
Participant

Hi Karl just wondering the outcome of the engineer check please 

Thanks

Josal
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Jay18

Bt engineer has advised no issues seen with multicast at the exchange.

Can you turn the router off at the mains for 30 minutes to fully clear the session, then power back on and retest before I escalate this.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

STAY HOME      -      PROTECT THE NHS      -      SAVE LIVES

Highlighted
Participant
Hi I have done all that
Even did it while I spoke with technical support and it made no difference a new youview box was supposed to be deliverd on 21.4.20 and I have not received
it
And I did not get a tracing number to see where it is
Thanks
Sharon
Highlighted
Participant

Hi Karl I tried as you said and still no luck it is now also preventing us from watching recordings from the TV boost channels too. It is now giving a different error code of IPC6017

Josal
Highlighted

Hi Jay

I've removed all registered TV boxes from the system.

Can you go to MORE TV first and choose some on demand content from a boost, then try one of the channels again.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
Participant

Hi just tried this it allowed me to play something bin demand but when I tried to watch the tv boost chanels it still doesn't work and is now saying the IPC6023 error code again 

Josal
Highlighted
Participant

Hi Karl sorry I understand this is a busy time for you all but just wondering what the next step is with regards to trying to get this sorted. I've been paying for a service for the past 2 months now that we can't use 

Many thanks

Josal
Highlighted

Hi Jay

I've escalate this to networks requesting our core network teams to look at the configuration as Openreach are saying there are no multicast issues showing at the port.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

Highlighted
Participant

Thank you

Josal
Highlighted

No Problem 🙂

Karl 

Working From Home Tips

Highlighted
Participant

Hi Karl just wondering if the networks team have managed to find anything. This has been going on for such a long time would just really like it resolving for my children

Thanks 

Josal
Highlighted

Hi

I'll email networks and chase this for you.

Thanks  

Karl.

Working From Home Tips