Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Subscription channels not working

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Sightseer

How do i go about getting a new router as I think mine is failing to pass along the IGMP data for the live IPTV channels.

Any help would be great, I just wanna watch the footie.

Highlighted
Community Star

Do you have a sports boost, or did you sign up via Now TV?

If the latter, then you can only view via the Now TV app, and not via the sports channels in the Guide.

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps others and saves OCE's time to look at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve.
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Bob

Are you watching sports via Now TV Sports pass ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

Highlighted
Sightseer
Hi Karl,
No i wasn't, it was sky sports and bt sport.
I have since cancelled my sky sports boost and I'm now using now tv sports boost. Which works fine. But I still can't get bt sports channels to work or sky sports news to work.
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

What error do you get when selecting BT sports ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE