Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

TTG-100

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
First Timer

When trying to access my sky cinema channels or my tv boost channels 

It says I need to set up the channel or add it to TV package. Press OK for more information. Then when I press ok it seems to be loading something then I get a message the I need to upgrade to buy TV boosts [TTG-100].

I looked everywhere cannot find anything related to that error code.

On my account all my sky cinema and tv boost are visible, I am being charged for it but I cannot access any of the services related to these features. I can't talk to anyone, I cannot chat with anyone from Talk Talk, very frustrating.

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi @TalkMellie

This is a strange issue. I cannot see any TV Box registered in the TV system but can on your account.

All other TV settings look ok, but the TV Boosts are also not present in the back end TV system.

I'm showing that a fault is logged for the broadband side, so that will make it difficult to fully investigate until the broadband part is resolved.

Can you get dial 17070 on the home phone and make sure the number it reads back to you is your own number.  This will rule out a crossed line etc.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

STAY HOME      -      PROTECT THE NHS      -      SAVE LIVES