Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

TTG-204 error message kids boost on demand

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Popular Poster

Hi, I signed up to the kids boost yesterday and can see the channels now.However, when I go to the kidszone on demand section, none of the programs will load and I get the above error code. I've checked the software and app update. I turned the box off and the router off and on again. I still get the error code TTG-204. Please help!  Thank you

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

I've removed the associated TV boxes from the system.

Can you go to MORE TV and select some on demand content from your entertainment boost and this will register the box.

Then try the Kids On Demand content.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

STAY HOME      -      PROTECT THE NHS      -      SAVE LIVES

Highlighted
Popular Poster

Hi Karl, thanks for the reply. I've tried to load a couple of programs from sky one but it's asking me to subscribe to the entertainment boost and pay £7??

Highlighted

Hi

Is the Sky 1 channel working when selected from the guide ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
Popular Poster

Yes it is but I can only watch what's on at the time. I don,t have the 'play's sign on any other programs

Highlighted

Hi

I've raised this issue to our Platform Vendor so they can look at this.

I've also flagged this issue to our incidents teams and to Higher Network teams to look into.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

Highlighted
Popular Poster

Thanks Karl, I really appreciate it ☺

Highlighted

No Problem 🙂

Karl 

Working From Home Tips

Highlighted
Popular Poster

Hi, do you know if there is any news to this @OCE_Karl?  I still cannot access the entertainment channels or the kids channels on demand 😞  

Highlighted

Hi

This is still with our Vendor, this is proving difficult to narrow down.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips