Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

TV £4 charge email

5 REPLIES 5
ordeal
First Timer

Having got an email explaining the new £4 TV charge I went on live chat and asked for it to be removed as I don't use the service, I was told i would get a confirmation email within 48 hours but have not recieved one, can someone check that the cancellation has gone through please.

Community Manager

Hey @ordeal

Thanks for posting in the community, unfortunately that's incorrect we're not sending any email confirmation to customers on the back of removing the fee but i'd be happy to check if my colleague process the request which i'm sure they did. 

I'll send you some questions via PM i need answering before looking at your account, these will be with you shortly.

Thanks 

Community Manager

Hey,

Thanks for confirming the information, i've gone ahead and removed that from your account. 

ordeal
First Timer

Thank you Stephen..

So the online chat agent hadn't actually removed the charge, it was a good job that I followed that up..

Many thanks again :-)

lpwills
First Timer

I was told that nothing could be done till the charge was added to the bill when I went to the live chat.

ordeal
First Timer

@lpwills wrote:

I was told that nothing could be done till the charge was added to the bill when I went to the live chat.

Thats not correct, I have had my charge removed already as you can see above,  I would advise you to start your own thread on here so that an OCE will look at it for you.