Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

TV Boost not activated

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Repeat Guest

Having opted for the £TV entertainment boost last evening on the TV box, quite quickly I received an email saying all the boost channels were now available to view. On the TV I could select the channels and get the programme information at the bottom of the screen, but no picture on any of the boost channels. Everything else OK. Today I did chat with a TT expert who got me to reset the box but this didn't have any effect. Next solution was an engineer's visit. Seems ridiculous for this problem and won't have anyone from outside in the house just now. Anyone had this problem?

Mary Beech
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

One of my tests is failing on the TV side, so I've asked my network colleagues to have a look at your circuit.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

STAY HOME      -      PROTECT THE NHS      -      SAVE LIVES

Highlighted
Repeat Guest

Any progress on the testing yet Karl? Nothing has changed here.

Mary Beech
Highlighted

Hi

I was chasing this earlier with my network colleagues.  There is a configuration issue on your MSAN - the equipment in the exchange, and a ticket has been raised to our support groups to have this reconfigured.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
Repeat Guest

Thanks Karl I look forward to a happy resolution!

Mary Beech
Highlighted

Hi

I'll let you know as soon as they email me with an update.

Regards,

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

Highlighted
Repeat Guest

Still heard nothing Karl and it's nearly three weeks now since we signed up for this boost which we still aren't getting. Can you give the engineers a prod?

Mary

Mary Beech
Highlighted

Hi Trees1,

I'm sorry for the delay. I've contacted our Network Team now for an update on this and I'll post back as soon as I know more.

Thanks

Highlighted

Hi Trees1,

Just a quick update to let you know that I've not forgotten about your topic. Our Network Team have requested an update on this and I'm just awaiting a further update back.

Thanks

Highlighted
Repeat Guest

Hi

We have now been told that for the last week our phone has been giving callers the engaged tone when people try to call, even though we are not using the line. It happens a lot of the time but the odd call gets through. Is this related to the existing problem you have under investigation?

Mary

Mary Beech