Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

TV Box (DN372T) Issues

ANSWERED
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Chatterbox

For the last couple of months my box has experienced regular problems...

• Picture freezes and failed recordings.
  • Increased sluggishness 
  • On playback of recordings screen suddenly turns black and after ten seconds or so, box switches back to 'live' tv and the main YouView menu banner. 

I have carried out a few Factory Resets (Keep Recordings) and a couple of Delete Recordings.  Delete Recordings did help briefly for a day or so, but then the issues returned. I don't know what else I can try?  

Also, the remote control has an issue where the number 1 button is no longer registering when depressed.  

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

I'll swap out the box for you and see if this helps.

Regards,

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

STAY HOME      -      PROTECT THE NHS      -      SAVE LIVES

Highlighted
Chatterbox

Thank you Karl, that's much appreciated.   You didn't mention the failing remote control, may I also request that that be replaced please?   Many thanks indeed.  

Highlighted
Solution

Hi

I have ordered a remote also.

Regards,

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
Chatterbox

That's all great, thanks again Karl. 

Highlighted

No Problem 🙂

Karl 

Working From Home Tips

Highlighted
Visitor

Hi

I have had problems with recording on my box since Thursday. It just comes up with failed to record anything. Also the items I already have on record you cannot play back, you just get a blank screen even though some of them I have watched before and they were fine.

I ahve done a factory reset without deleting existing recordings but it has not solved the problem.

Any suggestions?

Highlighted

Hi

If you start your own thread (new message), wed love to help.

Weve found that posting in someone elses conversation makes it harder to follow when looking for an answer.

Its easier and quicker if we can chat with you in a single thread, if you start your own thread, that will keep our community organised and help others with a similar problem.

Check your home phone number or account number are also added to your Community Profile as that will really help us to find your details quicker.

Thanks

Karl

Working From Home Tips