Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

TV Box Issues

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Team Player

Hi

Over the past 2 months i have had several issue swith my youview box. I have had to do 3 factory resets as the nothing i recorded would play, wouldnt do anythingeven after a reboot and the third because of the lost channels, and now over the last 2 weeks i have to hard boot my device 4 or 5 times which i am getting sick of doing. Is there a permant solution for this issue?

The box is model number DN372T.01.02.P, Variant 1

The omponent software version 3.5.116 (9deb70)

The manufacturer software version is 72.47.119

The platfrom Configuration is 4421

Thanks

James

Highlighted
Community Star

I see that you started a topic towards the end of October and you were advised to try a maintenance mode reset, but you did not respond in that topic further. Have you tried that? 

Highlighted
Team Player

yes i did and that got me up and running for about a week, I work long hours and am not always able to do things straight away and totally forgot i asked about this in october, too many things on the brain to do with I.T. related issues, posts that i forget about the post for this in October i made.

Highlighted
Community Star

No worries, I understand, sometimes it helps though to have a bit of continuity for the benefit of the support team.

This won't be picked up again until Monday now I'm afraid, but I have flagged this up and you will get a response.

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi jwaugh77

The next option is to swap out the box.  I'll arrange this for you.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

STAY HOME      -      PROTECT THE NHS      -      SAVE LIVES