Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

TV Box completely useless

3 REPLIES 3
scoppack
First Timer

I've been reading similar posts for months while nursing my tv box hoping for a solution that would fix the freezing, unresposiveness, failed recordings that i'd been having.  Knowing that a reboot would help for anywhere between a few hours to a few days, it was annoying but worked. However, over the last couple of days it has got even worse so i checked that it was on the latest software, tried the soft reset, the restore from the internet, and was going to even completely wipe it in the next day or two after manicly watching everything that was recorded, but.......... It now wont boot past the maintenace menu with a lovely ERROR 102 message and none of the options will progress this issue.   I think it has totally died with a plethora of kids tv that my daughter watches on repeat.  What can I do?

Stephen Coppack
Community Team

Hi

I can see my colleagues have placed a TV box order yesterday for you.

Thanks

Karl. 

scoppack
First Timer

Hi, yeah, I was getting hassle from loud members of the household, so I used the online chat to progress things and went through all the testing of it and it came out as faulty so will be replaced.

Thanks

Stephen Coppack
Community Team

No Problem 🙂

Glad it's being replace.

Karl