Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

TV+ FROZEN

10 REPLIES 10
tipsy9
Team Player

My tv+ has stopped working.  Tried to do factory reset and it went to start up then to auto connect and says broadband connection unavailable. I cannot get back to any channels it has frozen.

STELLA boyd
Community Team

Hi

I'll get a replacement out to you.

Thanks

Karl. 

tipsy9
Team Player

Thank you Karl. I know that is what the problem is but when you go on to chat they go through all the steps which I can understand but the box is old and has not worked properly for ages. Nice to know we have people like you Karl who value Talk talk customers and not only listen but do something. Well done. Happy Christmas😀

STELLA boyd
Community Team
tipsy9
Team Player

Karl meant to ask when will the boxcome as I do not have any tv at the moment as I had a old tv and no freeview. Thank you 

STELLA boyd
hosay299
Insightful One

Hi should be with in 48  hrs most of the time so might be monday now.

Hope that help Joe R If so then give me a Kudos ( Click the Thumb up Button)
Community Team

Hi tipsy9

The box is usually delivered quickly so could be with you today.

We use a courier service, but please bear in mind that at this time of year they are very busy so whilst we will try to get the box to you as quickly as possible, in some areas there could be a small delay.

Thanks

Karl. 

tipsy9
Team Player

@OCE_Karl wrote:

Hi tipsy9

The box is usually delivered quickly so could be with you today.

We use a courier service, but please bear in mind that at this time of year they are very busy so whilst we will try to get the box to you as quickly as possible, in some areas there could be a small delay.

Thanks

Karl. 

Karl you are a star.🌟🌟🌟🌟It definitely is the box as I borrowed my brothers and tried it out and it worked. Thank you.🎄🎄🎁🎈

STELLA boyd
tipsy9
Team Player

Karl the box has been delivered and I have set it up. Working perfectly. Grea t to have people like you who understand and listen to the customer.  I knew the box was faulty and you were quick to pick up on my complaint.  A job well done :oksign:

STELLA boyd
Community Team

Hi

No Problem 🙂

Hopefully the box will arrive soon.

Karl 

Community Team

Glad the box has arrived 🙂

Any issues in the future with any services, make our community your first call and we can help.

Thanks

Karl.