would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

TV New series missing again

6 REPLIES
hosay299
Enlightened One

Hi,

i reported ealre this year about issues with a new tv program on channel 317 (national geographic) called air crash investigation 

they have just done a new one this month it is on Monday at 9pm now but the talktalk player does not show any catch ups

i think like the last one it was on catch up for 7 days but again no seen it on their it has been advertised on the channel but am un able to watch it as have 2 othere programes set to record and in bed around then.

if the oce can advios if best to get this logged with ceo as last time i waited and the wole show was over before u did any thing and when ceo office got involded they could only say sorry.

Hope that help Joe R If so then give me a Kudos ( Click the Thumb up Button)
hosay299
Enlightened One

Hi oce and othere have found the last post i did when it was not working last time see here.

fre55die
Community Star

@hosay299

Joe, the catch up isn't necessarily for every show Nat Geo broadcast. I'm sure that they broadcast more than 18 shows a week.

For your info it's on again tonight at 23.00.

If this has helped and solved your problem, please mark it as Best Answer so that OCE's or others do not spend time looking for alternatives.
hosay299
Enlightened One

So why does it have other programes on there as this is a new series should it not be on there like the othe players do???

Would like a oce to reply with what talktalk say and the tv team say on this then???????

hosay299
Enlightened One

Bump Bump OCE ??????

hosay299
Enlightened One

Hi what is going on could a OCE  please look in asap seem to have been missed as have waited and still no reply

seems the community rules do not always keep to 

could  ferguson please get a oce to look at as they are not doing it via the way we are told 

now friday and no oce to been seen but they have done post before and after mine???

Community Team

Hi hosay299

Sorry for the delay, the thread was not picked up in our workflow tool.

Not all programs will appear on catchup and if a current run of programs is being repeated throughout the week chance are this will not yet be added to catch up.

I've had a look at the Nat geo TV website for catchup services and cannot find the current show listed, so looks as though this has not been added to the lineup yet. 

Catch up shows are down to each individual broadcaster.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

OCE's Hours of Operation - Mon to Fri 8am to 4pm. Urgent issues outside these times, please use Live Chat

Make Broadband Better - Join The Sam Knows Trial