cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Want to know how to get the most out of our community?

Hey, I'm Michelle and I wanted to tell you about our community and how it's packed full of useful information, answers and has a horde of active members waiting to help or just to say hey! We know forums can be a little daunting at times, so here are some of my useful tips to help you get the most out of the community:

Get Searching

Search is the quickest way to locate the information you're after, use the big red box above. If you don't find what you're after you can always post your own question.

Search now

Get stuck in

Prefer to jump straight into the community? Checkout the yellow "browse" tab over on the left hand side, here you'll find the entire community at your fingertips.

Try now

Join the party!

Had a peek around the community already? If so you'll no doubt want to join us, just hit register below and follow the instructions. Don't worry I'll still be here to help once you've registered.

Register now

TV Plus Box freezes - need a replacement box

1 REPLY
nicholasareeves
Popular Poster

I have had my TV Plus Box a long time now and in the past, when I have had problems with the box freezing, I have done a factory reset and everything has worked again. However, the freezes returned a week ago and I have now reset the box three times - each time it works OK for a while and then it freezes return. As I have been a TalkTalk customer for many years and have had this TV Plus Box since it was first released, would it be possible for me to be sent a replacement box?

Many thanks in anticipation that an OCE can arrange this.

Nicholas

nicholasareeves
Popular Poster

I posted this on Sunday and have not had any response : as I explained in the original post I have had to do a factory reset three times in a week because the box kept freezing : I think each time it happened when I tried to change channel and discovered that the box had frozen. If an OCE could look at my account you will see that I have had this TV Plus Box for many years and I assume it's come to the end of its life. In the past a factory reset would solve problems like this for  many months - sadly not this time!