would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

TV Starter Boost

3 REPLIES
stirlo
Conversation Starter

Hi,

I have had the 6 channel starter boost for a long time now without any problems at all.

However since yesterday only 3 channels are showing in My Boosts.

Sky One  Sky Arts and Sky Living. I have lost the other 3..

I always watch Sky Sports News and have never had a problem before..

It just is not showing in my boosts anymore.

Any Ideas...The other 3 channels listed above work fine by the way...

Thanks in Advance

Dave

Community Team

Hi

Do the Channels show in the guide ?  Are you albe to access Sky 2 from the guide ?

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

OCE's Hours of Operation - Mon to Fri 8am to 4pm. Urgent issues outside these times, please use Live Chat

stirlo
Conversation Starter
Hi Karl,
Thanks for your prompt reply.
All 6 channels and the Brightsparks Test channel show up in TV guide under subscribed channels however none of them work.
They were working fine the other day .I have internet connection so it is a strange one..

Regards

Dave
Community Team

Hi

Can you power off the TV box via the button at the back for a few minutes.then power back on.

Manually update the software and players from the youview settings menu.

After this, go to More TV and choose some boost content.  This will force a subscription check.

After this, try the channels from the guide and let me know what happens, errors etc.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

OCE's Hours of Operation - Mon to Fri 8am to 4pm. Urgent issues outside these times, please use Live Chat