Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

TV -Talktalk Player issues

fre55die
Community Star

Hi @hosay299

Have you got it sorted ?

If this has helped and solved your problem, please mark it as Best Answer so that OCE's or others do not spend time looking for alternatives.
hosay299
Enlightened One

Hi yes the reomote volume has been sorted out

just need Karl and team to sort out the Player side of things sooner the better.

Hope that help
Joe
hosay299
Enlightened One

Hi,

Karl any news yet.

I just would like to report that the Booklet need Up-Dating as on the back of it shows the old Remote control which u do not send any more.

As u now send it with the V4 Remote control.WP_20180404_16_25_20_Pro.jpgBooklet Out of DATE info on back

Hope that help
Joe
hosay299
Enlightened One

Hi Karl,

The new box is better and the issue i 1st reproted to u on the start of March is still there.!!!!!!!!!!

The new program has now finshed on the channel.!!!!!!!

is there any chance of it coming to the talktalk player any time soon.?????

I have just been chatting with the fault manager called hunter i think he said.

As what is taking so long to get any news on this issue - One month no news just going round the samer thing with fault manager team each time they look at help info on ur side to do with faults on my side NOT UR SIDE......???!!!!

Please see P/M message for ref info from call.

Hope i do not have to go to ceo office with this as seems like that is the way it going on the Lack of Info coming over a month.

The call man did now raise it with the network team hope u have done that before he did it as why e-mail someone when it should be Managers that are told about no reply to ur e-mails

need some improvements in this area for sure and on the help u and the call team have when the issue is on UR side.

Hope that help
Joe
hosay299
Enlightened One

Bump

any news

Hope that help
Joe
Community Team

Hi Hosay,

I've had a reply from our teams.  They advise that the current licencing with those broadcasters is only for on demand / catch-up from the last 7 days.  Programs such as Air Crash Investigators are outside of this criteria.   Some providers have licencing for 30 days so their content may be available for longer, one of the reasons when you contacted Nat Geo they advised content should be available, they may be assuming it is for 30 days.

Regards,

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

OCE's Hours of Operation - Mon to Fri 8am to 4pm. Urgent issues outside these times, please use Live Chat

hosay299
Enlightened One

Hi OCE Karl

When i contacted u on this matter the NEW program started and was on so then it would have been good to sort out why the new sieries was not showing on ur own catch up player then when the program was on tv not now i know that

they told me that it was ur issue nothing about the 30 days they told me 7 days after been on the channel

So why has nothing been done to fix fix mater sooner 

as now it has gone with no way of u asking why it was not on their in the 1st place

can u open a ceo ccopmaint on this as u and the agents on the phone seem not to under stand the issue at all.

How can i explain the issue are more clear than i have over and over on the phone as seems some agent have said missing chanel and things like that so when i GET a follow up call from UR FAULT MANAGERS they try to log it again with the same info i have given to them before that and so ON!!!!

Hope that help
Joe
Community Team

Hi

I have raised a CEO complaint on your account for this.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

OCE's Hours of Operation - Mon to Fri 8am to 4pm. Urgent issues outside these times, please use Live Chat

hosay299
Enlightened One

thanks hope to get the issues sorted ready for next time. Speed up the. further help. 

Hope that help
Joe