Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

TV boosts not working just showing a blank screen

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
First Timer

Tv Boost channels haven't been working for the last week, assumed it may have been due to the internet connection as we have intermittent issues, but normally get an error when the connection is week, but we just have a blank screen, previously it would come on after a few minutes, but now nothing at all. On demand is working ok and internet seems fine on the PC and other devices 🤔

I have performed a factory reset (keep recordings) and this still hasn't resolved the issue 😞

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Rhianjjones

I'm detecting an issue on our MSAN at the exchange.

i've raised this to our network teams to see if they can reconfigure this remotely.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

STAY HOME      -      PROTECT THE NHS      -      SAVE LIVES

Highlighted
First Timer

Ok, thank you.

Rhian

Highlighted

Hi

Networks have advised they too see an issue and this is now being looked into by our NOC teams - they are the high level network guys that look after the network infrastructure.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted

Hi Rhian

Our network teams have completed work and are now asking if you can retest.

Thanks

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips