Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

TV box failed

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
First Timer

My DN370T box failed to operate the other day.  I have tried each of the options in Maintenance mode, with no success.  Connections are fine & the box claims the software has been downloaded, but it then fails to start properly.  I think I need a replacement box!

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

A replacement TV Box is on the way to you.

This should arrive within the next 48hrs.

Regards,

Karl.  

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

STAY HOME      -      PROTECT THE NHS      -      SAVE LIVES

Highlighted
First Timer
Replacement box arrived this afternoon & now working satisfactorily. Thanks Karl & team for exemplary service.
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Glad to help.

Regards,

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

STAY HOME      -      PROTECT THE NHS      -      SAVE LIVES