Did you mean: 
Need help?

TV box has not recorded in a week

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
First Timer

Hi

I really need some help please!!
I have not been about to record anything in a week all scheduled recordings have failed. some do not even record and if they do they manage a few seconds of a black screen no sound or image.

These recordings are on freeview channels as well as boost channels so they don’t always require internet connection.

The internet is working with no issue and I have restarted and unplugged the box 5 times and still have an issue. Memory is not an issue.

I have also run diagnostics and it says there are no issues this has gone on for too long now. 

Please can someone help?

B.M
Highlighted
Participant
Hello, I am no technical advisor but had saw your post. My personal suggestion is to see whether you have already a max capacity of recording meaning you cannot continue on recording.

I know you touched on the memory issue, but maybe if its worth looking into it again and seeing if there is any shows/recording that could be deleted.

Sorry for the lack of support hope it helps.
K.malik
Highlighted
Philosopher

@Tesm89 please wait for oce staff to reply which can take up to a week due to high work load as not call and chat staff are limited 

A bite of info of Forum:
The forum is not real-time 24/7 support, so depending on how busy they are & how many are working at any one time, this can take 24 - 48 hrs (excluding weekends & limited cover on Bank Holidays). Alternatively, you can call the call centre or use online chat. The posts are responded to in time/date order, oldest first. So the fewer entries you make on your thread now, the sooner they will pick it up.

To save yourself time, please make sure that your community profile includes your first & last names, broadband phone number & if possible an alternative contact number. This can be done by clicking on your Avatar picture then click on "My Settings" followed by:- Personal Profile > Personal Information

Otherwise, TalkTalk will not be able to tie up your forum username to your broadband account. Only you & TalkTalk have visibility of your details.

please do not post any personal info on here as full public 

@kam95 lease post in ur own topic and wait the same u will not get help on other peoples topic so please wait on ur own topic for the staff to reply with help

Hope that help Regards Joe
If so then give me a Kudos ( Click the Thumb up Button)
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Tesm89

Have you tried a Youview Maintenance Reset (Option 2: Keep Recordings).

Please note any future scheduled recordings will be lost and will have to be rescheduled.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

STAY HOME      -      PROTECT THE NHS      -      SAVE LIVES