Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

TV box no longer recording or playing old recordings

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Wizz Kid

I can no longer record TV programs or watch old recordings on my TalkTalk TV box.... There is approx 60% of free space available...

I have tried the factory reset option from the maintenance screen keeping the recordings but still the same problem.... When trying to record a program it says it is recording but no lights on the front indicating that it is... Just one solid centre light... When the recording is finished it comes up with failed recording.... I am assuming this is an indication of a HDD failure in the Box.... Can a new box be sent out.... This is the 3rd or 4th time I've had this issue with these boxes over the years... Approx every 18 to 24 months so I am certain the box will need replacing again..... My wife's going to be most upset as it means she will loose her Disney & Chick Flicks.....

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

I'll get this box swapped out for you.

Regards,

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

STAY HOME      -      PROTECT THE NHS      -      SAVE LIVES

Highlighted
Wizz Kid
  • Thank Karl...
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

No Problem 🙂

Glad to help.

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

STAY HOME      -      PROTECT THE NHS      -      SAVE LIVES