Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

TV box not working

20 REPLIES 20
TheresaA
Participant

Had no tv for 7 days now and tried chat help on the 2nd day of no tv and got put through to technical department and did what they said, to do factory reset and it either states failed to reset and screen freezes on waking up, done this numerous times whilst on chat then lose internet connection and unable to continue with person on chat. Done a new chat 3 times now and all states the same and then l lose internet, so l am so frustrated with now not having any tv for 7 day and know my tv box ( with model numberDM372T) is not working and would like a replacement,  it is a recording box, it would be really appreciated.

Mrs T Dickinson
OCE_Karl
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

Can you please add your home phone number to your 'Community Profile' so I can pick this up for you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

TheresaA
Participant
added my phone number hopefully thanks Karl
Mrs T Dickinson
TheresaA
Participant
entered my phone details in my profile Karl
Mrs T Dickinson
TheresaA
Participant
done my home phone in my profile Karl
Mrs T Dickinson
OCE_Karl

Hi

I'll get a TV Box out to you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

TheresaA
Participant
thankyou its a recordable one, states above much appreciated Karl
Mrs T Dickinson
OCE_Karl

No Problem 🙂

Karl 

Working From Home Tips

TheresaA
Participant

Karl thanks for quick delivery of tv box, but you sent a 360 box, its the recordable 1, l got 370 version,  made sure that mine was faulty as setup the 360 to be sure and yes its my box 370 that is faulty. Would appreciate a 370 sent, as will send back the 360 new box and my faulty 370 box, many thanks

Mrs T Dickinson
TheresaA
Participant

sorry to bother you but received a tv box which was great, but it is a 360 and mine that is faulty is a 370  recordable version. l made sure all was ok by setting up the 360 box  to make sure my 370 box was faulty and it is, so will return the new 360 box and my faulty 370 tv box, as would appreciate a recordable tv box as like mine please. My New thread stating wrong box been sent, it was removed, please would like a response to this thread  thankyou

Mrs T Dickinson
ferguson
Community Star

The support team won't be back online until tomorrow, they will catch up and respond as soon as they can. 

TheresaA
Participant

thankyou for your response and hopefully will get sorted tomorrow, much appreciated

Mrs T Dickinson
TheresaA
Participant

any support team on to response, to my tv box received is the wrong 1, as sent a 360 and my faulty one is a 372 model- recordable, please can you response to this thankyou x

Mrs T Dickinson
ferguson
Community Star

They are still catching up, please be patient, as I said they will respond as soon as they can.

TheresaA
Participant

sorry thought best to write later in day, will wait for a response thankyou

Mrs T Dickinson
ferguson
Community Star

No need to apologise, the forums are exceptionally busy at the moment. 

OCE_Debbie

Hi TheresaA

Sorry for the delay.

Can I just check, do you pay the monthly TV fee?

Thanks

Debbie

TheresaA
Participant

thankyou for your response, yes l pay monthly, but my package as of now is not for extra's on the tv, but l do not think this is relevant to being sent a 360 tv box when my tv box is faulty is a recordable 370. With the box being faulty l was not able to get any tv for over 7 days, this was stated in my other previous messages, and would grateful if a recordable tv box 370  could be sent please, as l was always able to record and watch when l felt like it. When l receive the recordable tv box l will be able to then send back the 360 tv box that was sent and of course my non-working 370 tv box,  as if l do this now l will be left with no tv again, much appreciated

Mrs T Dickinson
OCE_Karl

Hi

TalkTalk no longer provide a recordable box and the only box that is now provided is the Lite box (non recordable).  This is a process that commenced in early january, and the DN360T model will be provided to all new and existing customers going forward.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

TheresaA
Participant

to my understanding, the tv plus box is still available and no notification announcement has been sent out regarding these are now as from January not available, the tv plus box is what my faulty box is, as this allows to record, and  a replacement for like for like should be given, much appreciated.

Mrs T Dickinson