Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

TV view box faulty

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
First Timer

I have to keep restarting my TV box several times a day. I can be watching a live channel then when I switch to another channel the screen goes blank so I have to reset the box. If fast forwarding through a recording there is no response to the remote control and it will only stop at the end of the recording. I then have to restart all over again to watch live TV. Having seen other postings I have tried the maintenance reset but this hasn’t solved the problem. This problem has been on going for the past 3 weeks and very frustrating particularly in the current situation as I’m in the 70 years and over category and my TV is important to me. Is it time for a replacement box?

My name is Terry and I’m a young at heart 72 year old. I enjoy sports, D I Y and holidays. Married for 46 years so love family time!
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

A replacement TV Box is on the way to you.

This should arrive within the next 48hrs.

Regards,

Karl.  

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

STAY HOME      -      PROTECT THE NHS      -      SAVE LIVES

Highlighted
First Timer

Hi Karl

Many thanks for your prompt reply and action!

I have just received a replacement TV box which is very much appreciated.

Best regards

Tez72

My name is Terry and I’m a young at heart 72 year old. I enjoy sports, D I Y and holidays. Married for 46 years so love family time!
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

No Problem 🙂

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

STAY HOME      -      PROTECT THE NHS      -      SAVE LIVES