Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Talk Talk TV pricing

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Enlightened One

Hi  Community , 

I was one of the first people to go on talk talk TV  in the day.  I was even a tester.  And had some of your staff come to my property to try out TT’s new equipment. 

But this evening I’ve cancelled my TV boosts as I’m finding there is nothing worth watching and they are far too expensive for what’s on .    Specially when my half price deal comes to an end  this month. 

Over the Christmas period I was watching Amazon Prime and Netflix . 

It’s a shame but I think Traditional pay tv television will sadly die . 

Prescol

I'm no expert, i'm just a guy!
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Prescol

Sorry you are not finding anything worth watching lately.

I seem to find that TV in general has it's peaks and troughs.

Some months there can be some great shows, but when they end there is a lull between the next seasons starting. 

Unlike most providers however, with TalkTalk TV, I find the ability to add and remove TV boosts with only a months commitment excellent for such eventualities. 

Regards,

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

Highlighted
Enlightened One

I do understand that.  but Sky’s now TV does the same  with the flexibility. 

At the moment now TV is doing the same package as you at £7:99 . 

Talk Talk is coming a bit pricey for TV. 

Prescol

I'm no expert, i'm just a guy!
Highlighted
Community Star

@prescol wrote:

I do understand that.  but Sky’s now TV does the same  with the flexibility. 

At the moment now TV is doing the same package as you at £7:99 . 

No they don’t. First, they don’t have the same number of channels. Second, you don’t have the option to record. I agree that NOW TV are another option amongst others, but they cannot be compared on a strict like for like basis.