Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Talk Talk box

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Sightseer

My box is stuck on waking up no matter what I try. Please help me!!!!!!

Camel 1977
Highlighted
Community Star

Try following these directions, @Camel 1977:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/How-to-find-maintenance-mode/ta-p/1429347

If you need help from TT staff,  please complete your community forum profile details.  Go via your avatar/name; settings; launch profile wizard; make sure you put in your landline phone number and a fallback mobile phone number; click finish to save. 

Gliwmaeden2
Highlighted
Community Star

@Camel 1977, I can't do anything for you other than advise that you wait for staff to reach your thread. They will sort this out for you and send out a new box if that appears to be the best solution. 

Gliwmaeden2
Highlighted
Sightseer

Thank you, that's fine. 

Camel 1977
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Camel 1977

A replacement TV Box is on the way to you.

This should arrive within the next 48hrs.

Regards,

Karl.  

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

STAY HOME      -      PROTECT THE NHS      -      SAVE LIVES

Highlighted
Sightseer
New box works perfectly. Thank you.
Camel 1977
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Excellent, thanks for confirming.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

STAY HOME      -      PROTECT THE NHS      -      SAVE LIVES