Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Talk talk box issues

5 REPLIES 5
krclarke7
First Timer

I'm having issue after issue with my youview box. 

First problem is with recordings. I'll record something and it all seems to have gone fine until I try and play it. The screen freezes and nothing happens, then it will just return back to normal TV.

Second problem is with the on demand players and apps. Like with the first problem, when I try and go onto the players it freezes then eventually returns bavk to normal TV.

Third problem is with the remote. It has a habit of not working. One minute it'll be working fine, then the next it won't work at all or only the odd few buttons will work. The red light on the remote lights up but the TV doesn't respond, so it's likely an issue with the box, not the remote.

With all these issues I have tried turning off and back on again, factory reset (keeping recordings) and a full factory reset. It's still playing up and I don't know what else I can do.

Katy :)
Community Team

Hi

I'll swap out the box for you and see if this improves performance.

Thanks

Karl. 

krclarke7
First Timer

Could you advise me how long this will take?

Katy :)
nbrennan
First Timer

Hi

I am also having issues. Had to keep rebooting the box, now it won't work at all.

Can you help please

Nick

Community Team

Hi krclarke7

Delivery is usually 24-48hrs.

Please bear in mind however at this festive time of year, courier services may be busier than normal.

Thanks

Karl. 

Community Team

Hi @nbrennan

If you start your own thread (new message), wed love to help.

Weve found that posting in someone elses conversation makes it harder to follow when looking for an answer.

Its easier and quicker if we can chat with you in a single thread, if you start your own thread, that will keep our community organised and help others with a similar problem.

Check your home phone number or account number are also added to your Community Profile as that will really help us to find your details quicker.

Thanks

Karl