Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Talk talk paying Netflix and can't cancel payment

21 REPLIES 21
Highlighted
Popular Poster

Can't access Netflix because Netflix say they can't see any account related to my email or hold no other information.

i have asked talk talk to cancel the payment but they say Netflix have to do this 

Netflix say talk talk has to do it 

I'm so frustrated with this problem,on the 20th November I spent 5 hours on the phone with Netflix and talk talk.

i have spent hours typing through chat and still no help from talk talk they just keep going round in circles 

Surely talk talk can cancel a payment request that I am paying 

i would walk away from talk talk but I'm contracted to them till next year

if anyone can resolve this problem I'm desperate to sort this out I am paying for something I can't use ,

and don't want to pay anymore through talk talk 

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi,

Can you please add your home phone number to your Community Profile so I can locate your details.

If unsure of your number, simply dial 17070 from your land line phone and this will confirm the number for you.

Please reply when this has been updated.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

Highlighted
Popular Poster

Done 

thanks 

Highlighted

Hi

Did you originally sign up to netflix via the youview box ?

Did you use the email you currently have for your online billing etc ?

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
Popular Poster

Yes to all ,I am having the same issue that the previous person in this post had 

thanks Karl 

Highlighted

Hi

I've passed this to our back end TV teams to look into for you.

Thanks

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

Highlighted
Popular Poster

Thanks very much Karl 

i have sent a email also today to complain someone has responded to it so I'm hoping to end this matter soon 

Highlighted

Hi

As soon as the TV teams get back to me, I'll reply here.

Thanks

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

Highlighted

Hi

Our teams have been speaking to Netflix and are unable to locate any details for a netflix account from our account reference. 

I've looked at your last 2 bills online and cannot see any charges appearing for Netflix, usually this would show on the billing side.

Did you see any charges for netflix on your bill from TalkTalk ?

Thanks

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

Highlighted
Popular Poster

I have just looked at my bill on line and it there showing Netflix @ £7.99 my bills are £42.99 the last direct debit came out of my account 3/12/18

Please check it again 

regards Ann 

Highlighted
Popular Poster
Highlighted

Hi

Can you add the email address you used for netflix to the private notes section of your Community Profile so I can pass this across to our TV teams for you.

Thanks

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

Highlighted
Popular Poster

the one on my profile is the one used, 

netflix have no record of it though, 

could talk talk just close the whole account down then set a new account up to get rid of the direct debit . ??

Highlighted

Hi

I've passed the details across to our TV Back office teams and they will speak to Netflix again.

Thanks

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

Highlighted

Hi

Netflix are saying they have no account with this email address, is it possible you used any other email address when signing up.

Thanks

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

Highlighted
Popular Poster

I already know Netflix have no account ,they did several checks and hours on the phone with them,they told me no account has ever been attached using the email I have given you.

sonhow come talk talk are Paypal Netflix for something that is not there ? It is as though it was set up in July and then disappeared within weeks .

all I want is talk talk to stop this payment asap I have been paying this since August ,

surly the account can be closed down then reset ..

this has been going on to long now and we need to put an end to it .

i want the money I have paid out refunded back to me .

thanks for your patience Karl 

Highlighted
Popular Poster
There is an obvious problem on your end as you told me at one point that you couldn't see any payments made ,and yet I have got copies of the payments that have been made
Highlighted

Hi

I could not see this in the bill in My Account, but to be honest, I've never worked in a billing role so am not fully conversant with this side of things, I'm more tech so used to fixing tech issues 🙂

I've escalated this back to my contacts in TV to liaise with Netflix.  In addition to the email address we also use a Token ID from the account to link with Netflix and our teams are asking f they can identify from this.

Thanks

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

Highlighted
Popular Poster

Why can’t you just ask account department to close the account which would end the problem and set up new account 

Highlighted

Hi

It's not quite as easy as that, the bills are passed along from Netflix so this needs to be cancelled at Netflix end.

Thanks

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips