Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Talk talk plus box not working

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Sightseer

Hi 

Been having a lot of issues with our talk talk plus box, have done three factory resets now and still keeps going wrong, when we choose playback screen just goes blank and and forces us to turn of and on, in addition to this the pause/rewind is not working, recording Anything is a problem also just records a few minutes even though we have loads of space, what is the next step to cure this ? 

Kind Regards 

Darren 

Darren911
Highlighted
Community Star

Staff will need you to complete your community forum profile details for specific help.

Please go via your avatar/name; settings; launch profile wizard; make sure you put in your landline phone number and a fallback mobile phone number; click finish to save. 

Staff will respond during business hours. 

Gliwmaeden2
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Darren911

Please add your phone number to your 'Community Profile' as advised and we can then pick this up.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

Highlighted
Sightseer

Thanks 

I have updated my community profile 

Regards

Darren 

Darren911
Highlighted

Hi

A replacement TV Box is on the way to you.

This should arrive within the next 48hrs.

Regards,

Karl.  

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
Sightseer

Wow that is brilliant service, thank you so much for sorting so promptly 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

Darren911
Highlighted

You're Welcome 🙂

Regards 

Karl 

Working From Home Tips