Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

TalkTalk TV Box - Fast Forward Problem?

2 REPLIES
jazzyman2012
Team Player

I am having problems with my TalkTalk TV Box D372 Model.  When I am fastforwarding at x30 speed the remote does not work and fails to stop at normal playing speed. If I use the x12 speed there is no problem.  Anyone else with the same problem?

Gondola
Community Star

Hi @jazzyman2012

No problems that I'm aware of.  What manufacturer software version is the box on?

The soft reset of the TV Box often works to fix strange operating faults. Press and hold the YouView front panel power / standby button for 8 seconds, until the lights change then let go. Then just wait for the box to restart.  Or when the hard drive isn't active, power off at the back, wait a few minutes and repower.

If that simple fix doesn't effect a cure then try a Maintenance Mode reset of the TV Box (Click here). Read the instructions so you know what to expect, select your box model and when prompted on screen select Option 2 (Keep recordings) as a first choice.

Restore the box settings and worth rebooting the router and any connecting powerline adaptors and check they've got green lights showing.

You'll need to reinstate personal settings, including parental controls, antenna loop through, surround sound and also reinstate any scheduled recordings - take a note of scheduled recordings before a maintenance reset.

Gondola - Community support team *

To appreciate my support  . . .  If I helped with a solution Best Answer

Gondola
Community Star

Hi @jazzyman2012

Have you fixed the fast forward issue or would you appreciate more help?

Gondola - Community support team *

To appreciate my support  . . .  If I helped with a solution Best Answer