Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

TalkTalk TV Box

3 REPLIES 3
Popular Poster

Hi,

Since yesterday I am not able to record any tv programmes from various channels. It keeps saying Failed To Record.I unplugged & restarted the box , did a maintenance reset today and still not working. None of my recordings are playing. I deleted lots of recording but the memory is frozen on 5%. The box is feeling hot on top. This box is old now, I've had it since I joined TalkTalk. I also need to press the buttons on the remote quite hard before the box responds. Thank you in advance 

Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

A replacement TV Box is on the way to you.

This should arrive within the next 48hrs.

Regards,

Karl.  

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

Popular Poster

Thank you Karl

Kind regards 

Community Team - TT Staff

You're Welcome 🙂

Regards 

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE