cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

TalkTalk neither provide a user manual nor a website facility to download it. How do I get one?

ANSWERED
5 REPLIES 5
jmpandap
First Timer

After a tortuous and long winded live chat (45 minutes!) with people who didn't really know what I was taliking about I was finallysent some emails which didn't help. All I want is some reference material about the remote control functions, how to make the most of the features available on the TV box, some basic instructions on what to do when things go wrong, etc., etc. In fact all the usual things that one would expect from a user manual (which, by the way, according to the web site, is promised as past of the package when a TV box is installed). Just by way of example I haven't the faintest idea what the Watch list feature is or how to use it.

jmpandap
First Timer

Doesn't really address the point. Interesting and frustrating to see from the link provided that a user manual is promised as part of the package. All I want is to have or to see and print out the content of the manual

fre55die
Community Star
Solution

Hi @jmpandap

There should have been a very slim pretty useless (as it is pretty intuitive) guide handbook in the box.

http://m2.ttxm.co.uk/sites/rightnow/TV/TT4789_TT_TV_USER_GUIDES_PLUS_APRIL_2014.pdf

And for Watch list 

https://support.youview.com/youview-box/on-demand-players-apps/how-do-i-add-content-to-my-watch-list...

If this has helped and solved your problem, please mark it as Best Answer so that OCE's or others do not spend time looking for alternatives.
jmpandap
First Timer

Most grateful for the links. They worked fine. Shouldn't have been necessary, though

fre55die
Community Star

Hi @jmpandap

No problems. Google is your best friend for any simple problems then post on here if that doesn't solve it.

If this has helped and solved your problem, please mark it as Best Answer so that OCE's or others do not spend time looking for alternatives.